Consignment AgreementA Semi-Annual Children's Consignment Sale
By registering for an ID# and entering items into the system - you must understand and agree with the "Consignor Agreement". If you have an issue with any items on the agreement please contact us before signing up to consign. Thank You!
- All items must be clean and in good condition. Switch-A-Roos reserves the right to refuse any item.
- All consignors will pay an $8.00 consignor fee.
- Any item not picked up on "Pick-up" day will be become the property of Switch-A-Roos and donated to the charity of Switch-A-Roos choice.
- Payment to consignors will be a 65/35 split. Consignors receive 65% of the selling price. All payments to consignors will be distributed at pick-up. If you donate your remaining items, your check will be mailed within (2) weeks.
- Switch-A-Roos is NOT responsible for any items lost, stolen, damaged, misplaced, or destroyed by fire.
- Switch-A-Roos is not responsible for any items that are on manufacture recall. It is your responsibility as a consignor to check your items to see if they are on the recall list.
- Switch-A-Roos reserves the right to price any item unpriced or missing a tag. To ensure credit is given to you for items with missing tags-place a piece of masking tape inside of the clothing under the tag with your ID# on it.
- Volunteers who fail to work their assigned shift may be subject to a fine and will not be allowed to participate in future sales.
- All unsold stuffed animals and VHS videos will be donated.
- Unsold shoes WILL NOT BE SORTED, but can be claimed at pick-up. Unclaimed shoes will be donated.